Sunday, December 4, 2011

Our Wedding: Part One














The moment is finally here! We have our wedding pictures back and I am so pumped to share them! There were so many hours put into the magical day and its so amazing to reflect on the photos. I have to give serious credit to friends and family who did all the centerpieces, bouquets, filmed the ceremony and reception, served as our officiants, set up tables, hauled around boxes, set up the photo booth, played the music, and danced their faces off--the list could go on and on, but Westin and I are so thankful for all of the help and sweat and love that so many people showed our families! Please enjoy our wedding Part One: Getting Ready & Group Shots

And to leave you in extreme anticipation...







1 comment:

I would love to know what YOU think. I love comments :)