Monday, December 5, 2011

The Wedding: Part Two

So here we are again, Part Two of the Wedding series. These photos show some of my favorite details: the cart of flowers that each guest picked from to add to the unifying bouquet, the wedding fan programs (I die for them), the aisle flowers, the guest book table with the type writer and "schneider" box...

But I also love all the photos of the crowd outside the school on that beautiful September day--so pretty! Every photo of Westin and I during the ceremony makes me laugh because I can see our emotions in each one--from excited to anxious to relaxed and happy!

One of my very favorite pictures is Westin and all the groomsmen with the statue of Westin's grandfather Elliot, the Founder of the Galloway School--such a special photo for Westin and his family :)

Enjoy!
















3 comments:

  1. the programs really were amazing! & of course i loved your invitations b/c i wanted those too hahahaha - stupid mom & dad not letting me! Loved every part of your wedding, it was so 'you'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, Love, LOVE these posts Mel!!! They make me teary all over again. We're excited to see you guys in FL for Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, LOVE the photos! Your wedding was beautiful. Where did you get the Schneider crate?! Amazing! I might have to e-mail you for the photog's info so I could put the photos of the fans on my Etsy site? Let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what YOU think. I love comments :)