Thursday, December 1, 2011

Ideas for Holiday Gifts



I wanted to share some exciting and sparkly holiday gift ideas--as I have taken on a new role as a Stella + Dot Stylist this year. Not to toot my own horn, but the jewelry is to die for and I wanted to share some of my favorite pieces.

My top three "giftables":

1. On the Mark Necklace - I wear this necklace almost everyday. It is simple, delicate, and goes with everything!

2. Soiree Studs - earrings I wear with all my pieces. They add just the right amount of sparkle--in both silver and gold.

3. Bardot Spiral Bangle - sparkly and fun - this bracelet can be layered so many ways and can fit in with pieces you already own!

Those are my favorites!!! Also check out the picks from the S + D Chief Creative Officer, Blythe Harris in the video above!

Email me with questions or to place an order. Blog readers get free shipping!!

Mjschneid@gmail.com
www.stelladot.com/melaniejoy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what YOU think. I love comments :)