Sunday, November 27, 2011

Molly's Baby Shower










This weekend I hosted my first baby shower--which also happened to be my first attended baby shower. The shower was for our great friends Molly & Nate who are expecting a daughter this March. The shower also coincides with Molly & Nate's last weekend here in Orange County before they move back to Minnesota. Needless to say there is a lot to celebrate!

The theme for the decor came from the Martha Stewart invitations--seen in a previous post. I had a few "art" projects for the decor including the book garland, the wrapped book menu, the upside down hanging balloons (found on pinterest) and a mod podged canvas of children's book pages.

The shower was super fun, we had delicious quiche and grilled veggies from Rolled Sconzes, and was a great way to get all of Molly's friends together before she leaves us for the midwest. The book theme came through in the request for children's books for the baby's library and some of the book brought back some great memories! My favorite gift of the day was the silver sparkle baby Toms.

Overall the shower was very fun and successful! Can't wait for the next one in December for Sarah & Justin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what YOU think. I love comments :)