Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Holidays & Red Stamp



This is a little late, but Happy Thanksgiving! I have had a few issues with the layout of this blog and a nice green background was covering up all of the riveting commentary I have been posting--I know you are all on the edge of your seats!

I wanted to share this GREAT app that a co-worker discovered last week called: Red Stamp

Red Stamp provides e-greeting card, invitation, notes & stationary templates with photo friendly, modern designs you send and design right on your phone. You can take a picture with your iPhone or iPad and pop the pictures directly into these super cute cards. You click send and can text or email the beautiful card right to your recipient for free! Above is Westin + my adorable Thanksgiving card. Its so easy! I love to send them for no reason at all!

Now I am debating whether or not to do e-holiday cards instead of spending the money to print cards :) I am in LOVE with this app and wanted to share! Hope someone out there sends me a card soon :)

Also in the category of exciting news, we got our wedding pictures in the mail this week and I am looking forward to sharing them with you!!!! Enjoy the long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what YOU think. I love comments :)