Sunday, November 6, 2011

Exploring Beach Cities





On the weekends, I can find myself getting lost in cleaning and organizing and before I know it I have not left the house. So yesterday, I made a point to get out and hit up some antique shops on the way down the Carlsbad Outlets. Westin was in NYC for the NYC Marathon and when he is gone for 5-7 days I usually go turbo on cleaning and rearranging.

Here are a few shots from a San Clemente shop. This shop had so many to die for finds but they were a little out of reach in the prices. My eyes were loving those vintage boots and gardening tools and of course I loved that gold letter "M". No purchases made yesterday--but browsing the shops on Del Mar Ave is quite entertaining. I really want to start antiquing more to find vintage furniture for our humble abode :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what YOU think. I love comments :)